Mine Closure 2022
15th International Conference on Mine Closure
4-6 October 2022 | Hilton Brisbane, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- The Mine Closure 2022 conference papers are now freely available to download from the ACG Online Repository of Conference Proceedings
- Laila Burger from Rio Tinto confirmed as our opening speaker.
- View our Keynote Speakers
- View the latest program
- View the associated events which will run alongside the Mine Closure 2022 conference.
- International travellers are encouraged to apply for the necessary visas now. Please visit the Australian Government website for up-to-date advice.
- ACG is grateful for the support of our sponsors and exhibitors.
- Click here to view the current list of attending companies.
- ACG training videos are now freely available. Click here to access
- Hear from our Principal Sponsor GHD
The series of International Conferences on Mine Closure is a fixture on the calendars of many mining professionals, providing topical and high quality papers and presentations on a range of topics of immediate interest and relevance.
A key feature of the conference series is the diversity of disciplines and expertise that come together to focus on the pressing issues facing the mine closure community globally. ACG have been hosting Mine Closure conferences since 2006 around the world in various destinations such as Perth, WA; Leipzig, Germany; Vancouver and Alberta, Canada; Johannesburg, South Africa; Cornwall, England, Santiago and Vina del Mar, Chile.