Call for accompanying workshops
Mine Closure 2022
4-6 October 2022 | Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Call for workshops/short courses to accompany Mine Closure 2022
The Australian Centre for Geomechanics is seeking expressions of interest from parties interested in hosting short courses/workshops in association with the upcoming Mine Closure 2022 Conference, on the topic of mine closure and relevant areas of interest.
Your proposal is to address the following:
- Title of course/workshop
- Name, position titles, affiliations, brief career details and contact details for all course presenters
- Course overview, objective and themes (one A4 page)
- Expected target audience and required background for those expected to attend the course
- Draft programme, listing presentation titles and time slots. Is the course to be a full day?
- If the course/workshop is to be held in-person, online, or is a hybrid event.
- Any item that the course participant should provide, e.g. calculator, computer, etc.
- If the delegate is expected to purchase items pertaining to the course, i.e. course proceedings (book), USB, software, etc., then these items are to be listed or priced. NB. The ACG is able to produce proceedings if required.
The number of Mine Closure 2022 associated events to be offered will be restricted, and evaluations of the workshops/courses will be based on the nature and quality of the proposal, as well as the timeliness and relevance of the workshop/short course topic. Subject to proposal review and acceptance, the ACG will forward you administration and financial guidelines.
The deadline to submit a proposal is 31 January 2022.
ACG event manager
Ph: +61 8 6488 3300